Thursday, December 9, 2021

NY AG James Drops-Out Of Governor’s Race Will Run For Re-Election


State Attorney General Letitia James (D) has Dropped-Out of the Governor's Race Thursday, Dec. 9, in a Surprise move that came just a little over a month since she Officially launched her Bid for the State’s Top Office.

In a Statement, the State’s Top Prosecutor said she will run for Re-Election next year, in order to continue several Important Investigations.

“I have come to the conclusion that I must continue my work as attorney general,” James said. “There are a number of important investigations and cases that are underway, and I intend to finish the job.

I am running for Re-Election to Complete the work New Yorkers elected me to do.”

Curremtly, Incumbent Kathy Hochul (D) is in a field for the Democratic Nomination that also includes: New York City Public Advocate Jumaane Williams (D) and Long Island Rep. Tom Suozzi (D-3rd District).










NYC Wins When Everyone Can Vote! Michael H. Drucker


No comments: