Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Goodbye Fred

NYC Independence Party founder Fred Newman passed away on July 3rd, 2011. I returned to my birth state in 2000. I meet Fred in 2001 after joining the NY IP. Over the years I become part of the growth of the party, enjoyed his plays at the Castillo Theatre, and became a supporter of the All Stars Project. At an NYC IP Christmas party, I had Fred sign one of his books that was my gift.

So, GOODBYE Fred.

A year ago this month, NYC Independence Party founder Fred Newman spoke to City Hall about his health, the party's post-Bloomberg outlook and his ongoing feud with the State Independence Party.

Use the above link to read the interview.









NYC Wins When Everyone Can Vote!

Michael H. Drucker
Technorati talk bubble Technorati Tag in Del.icio.us Digg! StumbleUpon

No comments: