Thursday, December 9, 2010

Is What they Say, What they Will Do?

Just hours after delivering what sounded like a stage-setter for a presidential run, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg insisted he will not join the race. “There’s nothing” that would compel him to run in 2012, Bloomberg told CBS News. “I’m not going to run for president,” he said. “Period. End of story.” But interviewer Katie Couric persisted: “Ever?” “I think at my age, ever is the easy thing to say,” said the 68-year-old Bloomberg. Couric continued: “So this videotape isn’t going to come back to haunt you?” “No,” he said. “I’m not going to run for president.”

Hillary Clinton denies running for Obama's job! “I think I’ll serve as secretary of state as my last public position, and then probably go back to advocacy work, particularly on behalf of women and children,” she said.

What do you think?

NYC Wins When Everyone Can Vote!

Michael H. Drucker
Technorati talk bubble Technorati Tag in Del.icio.us Digg! StumbleUpon

No comments: