Tuesday, January 31, 2023

AZ Official Seeks Campaign-Violation Probe Of Kari Lake


Arizona’s Top Election Official, has asked the Attorney General to Investigate Kari Lake (R), the Candidate who Lost her bid for Governor in 2022, over potential Campaign Violations involving the Disclosure of Voter Signatures.

The Complaint could set up a Legal Showdown in the battleground State, between a Prominent Conservative Election Denier backed by Trump, and Two Newly Elected Democrats, who campaigned with Messages of strengthening Public Trust in Elections.

The Referral from Secretary of State Adrian Fontes (D), to Attorney General Kris Mayes (D), comes as Lake has doubled down on her Unproven Claims, that Administration of the State’s Midterm Elections, resulted in her Loss.

I won Six Two-Year Elections, over 12 years, in New York, as a County and State Committee Member of the Independence Party. For Each Primary, my team would check the Petition Signatures of my Opponents.

This is some of want we found:

- Male address was in a Woman Shelter.

- Address, after checking maps, ended-up in the East River.

- Male address was in a closed Gas Station.

After a number of Elections, my 3,500 Constituents, knew I would be collecting Signature in July and August, would see me on the street and sign, or waited for me on their front steps.

My District, 73rd Assembly District, was from: 32nd Street to 90th Street, from the East River to Central Park.










NYC Wins When Everyone Can Vote! Michael H. Drucker


No comments: